School Days
We know we all have gone through our school life.I wrote this blog to make you remember the school life. We were crying when we joined our school. We made new friends. The friends that made us happy,joyful. They were those friend who cried with us, laughed with us, shared every moment with us.That were the friends only who determined us to ask our crush.That were the friends only who laughed and hooted in the last benches. Those best days when we beated the desks as our muscial instrument.
We all had most precious moments from the school life.I know that now you have started remembering your past but its not complete yet.
Remember the scoldings from your teachers. The laugh of friends while you were delivering your seminars. 😜
Everyone would have there best moment from the school life. Let me ask you 👇👇
Do you remember the moment when your crush entered the class?
THat eye to eye contacts, that adorable talks, that romantic days.
I know some might be single there in the class!!
They were the most silenced person in the class. You know Love 😍 in the school life is the most pleasant feeling.
I know that yeah there are some whose main aim is to hit the goal. But being frank to you, i would say that if you dont want a relation then let others feel your presence in the class. If they would be in your memories then yoU too would be in their memories. 😊

Wah..!! Wah..!! True lines bro..!!
ReplyDelete